Gardens by the Bay Singapore is futuristic botanical gardens with Supertrees and biodomes. Across a walkway from Marina is one of Singapore’s most remarkable green spaces, created on 101 hectares of reclaimed land. Enormous biodomes rise out of the greenery, housing over 800 species of plants from different climate zones. There’s giant cactus in the Desert Dome, a waterfall from a 35m mountain in the Cloud Forest Dome, while the Flower Dome recreates a Mediterranean climate, complete with an ancient olive grove.
Around the Gardens are different whimsical sculptures, including Planet by Mark Quinn – a giant sleeping baby that seems to hover in mid-air. Rising above the gardens are 18 Supertrees that resemble something out of Avatar. Particularly when they’re lit up as part of the Garden Rhapsody sound-and-light spectacular every night (7:45-8:45pm). You can take the OCBC Skyway walk, 22m above the Gardens, that connects six of the Supertrees.
- Explore Gardens by the Bay, winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016
- Step into the world’s largest glass greenhouse featuring spectacular floral displays from many regions
- Head up to the Cloud Forest to see the world’s tallest indoor waterfall
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
This venue has implemented specific COVID-19 precautionary measures
- This operator requires you to make a reservation prior to your visit.
- This operator requires you to wear a face mask to receive admission.
- This operator requires you to observe social distancing measures.
For more information visit Singapore DMC.