Skyhelix Sentosa Singapore
Take flight in the highest open-air panoramic ride in Singapore – SkyHelix Sentosa!
Sit in an open-air gondola that gently rotates as it ascends to a height of 79 metres above sea level.
Let your hair down, feel free, dangle your feet in the air and enjoy the uplifting experience with a cool drink in hand.
Be mesmerised by the breathtaking 360° views stretching from Sentosa to the Keppel Bay area and the Southern Islands.
Day or night, each “flight” is a ride to remember!
Opening on 15 December 2021
About SkyHelix Sentosa
• 35 metres above the ground
• One of the highest vantage points on Sentosa
• Open-air scenic ride that ascends in a gentle spiral motion
• All tickets come with a choice of one standard non-alcoholic beverage or an exclusive SkyHelix Sentosa souvenir
Safety Guidelines & Measures
|Safety Guidelines||Safe Management Measures|
|Guests must be 1.05 metres and above in height to experience
|SkyHelix Sentosa will only accept fully vaccinated guests.|
|Guests between 1.05 metres to 1.2 metres in height or 12 years old and below may take the ride only if accompanied by a supervising adult.||Unvaccinated children aged 12 years and below may take the ride only if accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.|
|The ride is NOT suitable for:
1) Expectant mothers
2) Guests who have fear of heights
3) Guests with limited mobility
|safety check-in is mandatory upon entering the attraction.|
|Animals and pets are NOT allowed on the ride.||Maximum group size capped at 5 pax.|
|The ride is NOT recommended for guests who are unwell or have existing conditions such as motion sickness or vertigo.||At least a one-metre distance must be maintained between groups.|
|Loose clothing and handheld devices such as selfie sticks and mobile phones are to be properly secured at all times during the ride.||Hand sanitisers are available at the attraction for guests to use.|
|The following items are NOT permitted on the ride:
1) Hats and bags
2) Sharp objects such as umbrellas
3) Items made of glass
4) Outside food & drinks
|Guests are allowed to remove their masks in the gondola only when consuming drinks or snacks.|
|The gondola table is cleaned and disinfected after each ride.|
|Gondola seats are cleaned and disinfected twice daily.|
Singapore’s Highest Open-air Panoramic Ride
Named after its distinct vertical helix-like structure, SkyHelix Sentosa is Singapore’s highest open-air panoramic ride elevated at 79 metres above sea level. Let your hair down, feel free and let your legs dangle in the wind as the ride rises above the entire island of Sentosa.
Sip on a cool drink and feel your spirits lift in anticipation as the ride gently rotates upwards in a spiral motion revealing breathtaking 360° scenic views of Sentosa and the Southern Islands.
One of the highest vantage points on the island, SkyHelix Sentosa promises to be an uplifting experience for everyone.
What is included?
– A ride on SkyHelix Sentosa, including choice of one (1) standard non-alcoholic beverage or a souvenir
Things to note:
– Please be reminded that all guests (except children 12 years old and below) are to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks after second vaccination) by the visit date.
– Maximum of 5 pax per group shall be allowed to board the attraction.
– Due to safety reasons, guests under 1.05m in height are not allowed on the ride. Guests between 1.05m to 1.2m in height or under 12 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
– All confirmed sessions booked cannot be cancelled, refunded or amended under any circumstances.
– Children aged below 4 and who meet the height requirement of 1.05m may enjoy complimentary admission to SkyHelix Sentosa, subject to seat availability. Please proceed to the nearest ticketing counter to redeem the tickets and provide evidence of age for verification purpose
Rainforest Premier Suite
February 19, 2021
D’Resort @ Downtown East
February 19, 2021